Registration is open for the 2019 HoPE Moms Retreat to be held in New Orleans, Louisiana on June 28, 29 and 30, 2019! This retreat is limited to only 30 moms, so don’t delay in registering!
Vision: To bring HPE mothers together for a weekend retreat for the purpose of finding and sharing hope through activities for learning, growing, bonding, laughing, and playing.
Registration fee: $200 – The registration fee includes the following:
- 3 nights lodging
- Continental breakfast each morning
- An evening meal on Friday
- A lunchtime meal on Saturday
- Bottled water, soft drinks, chips and snacks at the house throughout the weekend
- Tour of the facility where Mardi Gras parade floats are designed and built
- French Quarter scavenger hunt
Join us for other activities including live music, fireworks, a day at the beach and more. To receive a copy of the full itinerary or to learn more, please contact Monica Finch at firstname.lastname@example.org or Leslie Harley at Leslie.Harley@FamiliesforHoPE.org.
We hope to see you in New Orleans!