Conference Registration Fee Payment
2020 Family Conference on Holoprosencephaly
Great Wolf Lodge & Conference Center – Mason, Ohio
June 14-18, 2020
Roxanne Steele and Becky Wilson, Conference Chairpersons
Check-in is on Sunday, June 14, 2020. Check-out is on June 18, 2020.
Registration Fee: $845 per family
• 1 Family Suite for the nights of June 14, 15, 16 and 17. A Family Suite sleeps a maximum of 6 people with 2 queen beds and a sofa sleeper.
• Indoor waterpark passes for your family
• Childcare (if needed)
• Activities for moms, dads, teens, bereaved
• Exclusive admission to the waterpark one hour earlier than other GWL guests on Wednesday, June 17
• Welcome reception on June 14
• Lunch buffets on June 15 and 16
• Buffet dinner and entertainment on June 17
Families for HoPE will coordinate the hotel reservations for you, so you do not need to contact Great Wolf Lodge for reservations. (Families that require a larger suite or a second suite will incur additional charges based upon the room type needed. Check with the conference chair-persons for details.)
Please utilize the online registration form or download the 2020 registration form to register for the 2020 conference. You may return the completed form by scanning and emailing to Roxanne@FamiliesforHoPE.org or via mail to:
Families for HoPE, Inc.
c/o Roxanne Steele
401 SW H Street
Richmond, IN 47374
We strive to make our conferences affordable for our HPE families to attend, and we will again offer the option to make online payments monthly toward your conference registration fee. Please see the following fee schedule for monthly payments. (All registration fees must be paid in full by April 30, 2020.)
For your convenience, you may pay your registration fees below. If you are choosing to make monthly payments, please check the box “Show my support by making this a recurring donation” so that your payment will be processed automatically each month. Also, please include the name of your child with HPE in the “Comments” box.
NOTE: Please access this from a laptop or PC. The screen orientation on a mobile device may prevent you from completing the transaction.