For the second year, Families for HoPE has been selected to participate in Brackets For Good 2017! This is the only sport for nonprofits and everyone can play in this game! The competitive giving action tips off the evening of Friday, February 24th and we need your help! In Round 1, our opponent is Outrun the Sun, an organization in Indianapolis, and we need to score more points than they do by 7:59pm on Friday, March 3.
In the 2016 tournament, Families for HoPE (aka the Cinderella Team) won Round 1 against our opponent American Heart Association of Indiana! We advanced to Round 2 and were pitted against a tournament veteran, the Joseph Maley Foundation. We were not victorious in Round 2; however, Families for HoPE raised over $10,000, and we were selected as #1 of BFG’s Indy Top Ten Round 1 highlights! The Joseph Maley Foundation went on to win in subsequent rounds and earned the title 2016 Indianapolis Brackets For Good Champion.
In 2017, we want to win Rounds 1 and 2 and advance to the “Supported 16”, and here is how you can help our cause have success in Philanthropy’s BIG Dance!
- How does Brackets For Good work? Check out this :60 video
- Help us advance by putting your points on the board! View our matchup https://indianapolis.bfg.org/
- Text “FFH” to 27722 to donate
- Follow our social feeds for the latest news, tournament highlights, and score updates!
- Share our participation in the tournament with your social network to help grow our bench!
Can we count on you to be an MVP for Families for HoPE?